Removal Request

IN AN EFFORT TO CLEAN UP OUR DATABASE, WE ARE EMAILING YOU THIS NOTICE.

WE PLAN to send you some very important information about an Automated Online Recruiting System and even some notices about a Free Leads Affiliate System.

But before we send you this Free Info about Online Marketing and how to make Monthly Paychecks from home, we want to make sure you are still currently open to such income potential.

IF YOU ARE NOT, then please reply to this message without removing the subject line.

IF YOU ARE....Then simply do nothing. You will receive a new email in a few days with information about this unique offer.

Thank you
Martha Goodman