Re: patch for binutils bfd/ecofflink.c

Hi Nathan,

> Has everything for this patch been resolved or is there anything
> else I need to do?

Have you sent off the FSF Copyright assignment form ?

Basically you send them that form, they then fax/snail mail you an
official letter which needs to be signed and returned to them, and
then they tell me that it is OK to accept patches from you.

At the moment I still have not heard from the FSF, so I still cannot
accept your patch :-(  The process is not the fastest in the world
however, so if you have sent off the form and not heard anything back
then it might be worth pinging them (assign@gnu.org) to see what is
going on.

Cheers
        Nick