ELF visibility attributes...

I notice that many of the tests in the linker testsuite directory
ld-elfvsb fail on multiple platforms.  Is support for the ELF visibility
attributes implemented for any platform?  Is anyone working on it?
Finally I've been unable to find any information on these attributes to
date.  Can anyone point me to some docs?

Scott

--
Scott Bambrough <sbambrough@storm.ca>