Re: whooops, add me :)

> I just noticed I wasn't in the list of binutils maintainers.  So I
> shouldn't even be commiting [even] obvious patches ;-).

Since you work for Red Hat, which has a blanket assignment, you are
already covered by this paragraph for obvious and approved patches:

[It's a huge list, folks.  You know who you are.  If you have the
 *ability* to do binutils checkins, you're in this group.  Just
 remember to get approval before checking anything in.]

You would only be explicitly listed if you were the maintainer for a
specific part of binutils.