patches: config for m68k-apollo-bsd*, or not

All right.  It appears that out of all of gcc and src, m68k-apollo-bsd*
(as opposed to m68k-apollo-sysv*) is supported potentially only by gas.

I am strongly inclined to kill the top level configuration logic for it,
because it is causing trouble in autoconfiscation.  This is the
deapollo.diff patch.  I would like it approved for the gcc 3.4 basic
improvements branch and subsequently for src when that branch lands.

If there are strong objections, the alternate patch apollo.diff updates
the top level logic to allow the top level Makefile.in to be made
autoconf-compatible.  But I prefer the first patch as it's simpler.

	* configure.in (m68k-apollo-bsd*): Drop support.

-or-
	* configure: Add hook for per-build-machine override of BISON.
	* configure.in: Use it for m68k-apollo-bsd*.