Re: [RFA] Add stabs entries for coalesced symbols.

Yes; thanks for the explanation.

Just to be clear on why I was asking, my concern wasn't that it was the only instance of "coalesced symbols" in the document, it was that it was the only instance of @cindex in the document, and I was worried that an index with only one entry could look awkward. But I suspect after reading your response that your response would be "well, that just means we probably need more @cindex entries to be added".