Re: Patch to fix linker relaxation for ip2k target

Hi Nick,

> The attached patch is a re-work of linker relaxation code for the
> ip2k to fix internal errors, fix bad code generation, fix incorrect
> stabs information, and improve ability to eliminate redundant page
> instructions.  Added code to i2k_final_link_relocate to self-verify
> the linker relaxation.

Thanks very much for submitting this patch.  I have now applied it.  I
had to fix up a lot of formatting problems with the patch, but
otherwise it seems fine.

Cheers
        Nick

2002-12-11  Nick Kelsey  <nickk@ubicom.com>

	* elf32-ip2k.c: Re-work of linker relaxation code for the ip2k to
	fix internal errors, fix bad code generation, fix incorrect stabs
	information, and improve ability to eliminate redundant page
	instructions. Added code to ip2k_final_link_relocate to self-verify
	the linker relaxation.