Re: a question about link script

Hi Clifton,

Thanks for your answer, but I think you don't understand me. Maybe I don't express my question very clear,sorry. I use a example to express it. If I have three obj files, a.o, b.o and c.o, I should link them as an elf file. My aim is:1. program executes from the first instruction in b.o; 2. the first instruction of b.o is located at address 0.
If I use command "ld -T link.script -o xx.elf b.o a.o c.o", the first instruction will be at address 0. But I use a auto makefile, so I can't specify it every time. I need a auto solution.

Cheers

Martin