[ELF] symbol sets handling [2]

Another thing I'd like to propose - but dunno if it's doable or not - is
to make the symbol sets "sortable" by appending to the section name a dot
and a priority number. That way one could use the SORT() ld constructor to
sort the sections and hence the symbols they contain, much like c++
constructors are handled.

However I failed to find a way to do it from inside the emulation
script... Is there such a way? Would such a change be welcome? Let me
know, before I spend time trying to do it.

This "enhancement" would be really useful to AROS, which right now uses a
sort of "collect" executable to do it via postprocessing.

Fabio Alemagna