Attention Required

Dr. Tunde O. Oyinbo.
                    REQUEST FOR YOUR UNRESERVED ASSISTANCE
This letter may come to you as a surprise but it was born out of my sincere desire to share a mutual business relationship with you. First, your strictest confidence in this transaction is highly solicited.This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret.
 I am a top government official with a statutory corporation and member of an adhoc committee set up by the Federal Government of Nigeria to review contract awarded by past administration. In the course of identifying, srcutinising and recommending for the payment of all valid contract executed, we discovered a huge sum of money amounting to USD41.5M (Forty One Million five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) on grossly over invoiced contract already awarded and exccuted for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. Having cleaned the AUGEAN STABLE we intend to transfer the balance of USD41.5M  presently floating in our apex bank of Nigeria to our own benefit and advantage. However, we request for your unwavering assistance in this regard because as civil servants we are prohibited under the civil service code of conduct bureau from operating a foreign account or running a foreign company unless after retirement. In this vain we want you to front for us as partner to enable us lodge the funds speedily into your
ccount.
Bear in mind that no risk is attached to this project and all logistics are in place and modalities worked out for the smooth conclusion within a stipulated time. This is in accordance with the fact that you must never betray the trust already reposed on you.We have decided to compensate you with 30% of the total sum for your support, 60% for us while 10% for miscellaneous expenses(local and international). Please,provide your confidential phone and fax number to enable me contact you for further discussion on this matter.
Please advise in your return e-mail if any time is confidential enough to call you. Looking forward to hearing from  you.
Best regards,
Dr. Tunde O. Oyinbo