Re: MIPS patch to avoid lazy binding in la macros

> The point is, most "recent" gcc versions could emit the second
> sequence as well.  They only avoid it by chance.  I really think
> this is a correctness issue for all gccs, not just the
> rewrite branch.

OK. We'll leave the fix as is. Richard, you might want to submit patches
for 3.2 and 3.3 branches. mainline will solve itself when we merge back.

Daniel, please take Richard up on his offer for gcc patches if you need
them. :)

Thanks all. :)

-eric

--