Re: Next release

Hi Joern,

> I've been trying to test a patch that amends / replaces
> Renesas references with SuperH references where appropriate,
> but the testsuite keeps finding problems that are not related
> to my patch.

If the failures are not related to your patch - ie there are no
regressions - then it need not hold up your submission.

> In binutils, I found that the readelf -wi test failed - see

This should now be resolved.  Please let me know if it is not.

> For ld, there are three FAILures and one ERROR which is
> not a failurei (???).  One of the FAILs has been introduced
> in the last year.

Can you provide more details please ?  Also, since you are an SH
maintainer perhaps you would like to investigate them and find out if
they are really SH related or generic.

Cheers
        Nick