Re: RFA: Fix readelf -wi test (Was: Re: readelf: apply all rela relocations in the debug_info section)

Hi Daniel,

> > Instead I am going to apply your patch together with a change of my
> > own.  This additional patch:
> >
> >   * Filters out "skipping unexpected symbol" messages.
>
> But are they "expected"?  Or are they a bug?  I think they're probably
> a bug...

Hmm, well I am not so sure, but if you have proof, please let me know.
My gut feeling (since I have not yet investigated) is that this is a
bug in readelf, in that it ought to be able to handle the unrelocated
debug entries, or whatever it is that is causing this problem.  So
really it is a feature or limitation of readelf, not a bug.  Of course
I could be completely wrong about this...

Since we are about to create a new branch, it seemed like a good idea
to have the binutils tests passing for as many platforms as possible,
even if we are papering over a problem.  I am sure that I can rely
upon you and others to make sure that this problem does not get
dropped after the release.

Cheers
        Nick