deprecation of embedded-pic for mips

So, since my last known user of embedded pic has said that he doesn't
want to support it or test it anymore ... I've decided to deprecate it
in the target, unless someone pipes up that they need it. :)

I just wanted to announce on both lists in case someone cared. Patches
to do both deprecations will be going in soon.

-eric

--
Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>