Re: Libiberty license roundup (questions/potential problems)

> > * No license, FSF copyright
> >   vfprintf.c
> >
> > This was written by us for us.  I think it should be GPL with exception.
>
> GPL.

We've already had a few cases where we've had to convert GPL to GPL
with exception.  It might be prudent of us to, if we're fiddling with
copyrights anyway, to start with GPL+e this time.  Especially with the
trivial functions, where there is little to be gained by enforcing the
GPL and a lot to be gained by making it easy for people to justify
using GNU software.