Re: 64-bit BFD compile on AIX 5.1

Nick,

Thanks for your help.  I'm having a bit better luck now.  However, I did run
into a case where I was getting a segfault in coff_find_nearest_line in
coffgen.c.  It looks like in some cases sec_data could fall through to the
end of the function without getting initialized.  Initializing sec_data to
NULL seemed to take care of this problem.

-Chris