Re: [Fwd: GDB 6 branch created]

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 02:39:06PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> From GDB's point of view, now is a really good time to expunge all the
> K&R C stuff,

Well, I've done one backend file..  For anyone interested in doing other
files, you should probably get rid of all static function declarations
(where the function is defined before being used), and unnecessary casts
such as from/to void * pointers and between enum and int types.  ie. you
can do a better job than just running scripts to get rid of PARAMS, VA*,
PTR macros.

> and some targets while you're at it :-)

All targets without a listed maintainer, perhaps?  :-)

--
Alan Modra
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre