Re: binutils,I will pay your way into Infinite Abundance! - SPAM

On 1 Sep 2003, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> "J. Grant" <jg-lists@jguk.org> writes:
> > Is it possible to have non-members (which includes common spammers)
> > moderated please?
>
> Since binutils@sources.redhat.com is the acknowledged bug reporting
> address, there are a lot of posts by non-members.  A moderation system
> would only work if there were several moderators who agreed to be very
> responsive to posts.

I don't want moderation of this list, that's just a lot of
needless work which can also go wrong.  I think no moderation is
necessary: there's (much) less than one spam per week coming
through on this list (thanks to Chris Faylor).

brgds, H-P