Subscrubing to bug-binutils (was: Re: [ams@kemisten.nu: BFD brokenon GNU/Hurd.])

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 12, 2003 at 03:16:32PM +0200, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
> > Since bug-binutils@gnu.org consists of just spam in the archives, I'm
> > forwarding it to here.  Is bug-binutils@gnu.org used for bug reports?
>
> Yes.  Some developers refuse to read bug-binutils because of the spam
> situation.

I'm considering subscribing to bug-binutils despite the amount
of spam, but I can't find usable subscription information.

The subscription box at
<URL:http://sources.redhat.com/binutils/> is non-functional.
It should be removed or possibly the referral info corrected
(try and subscribe to see that).

The list bug-binutils is not in the expected place on
<URL:http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo> (which seems to be
autogenerated; forcing the obvious list URL doesn't help).
I've sent a question message to the address on that page.

Anyone with a clue about subscription for bug-binutils?

brgds, H-P