Re: Problem with recent GNU ld packages

Brian Ford (ford@vss.fsi.com) wrote:
> Yes.  See:
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2003-10/msg00467.html
>
> for a discussion.

Thx for the  info, but i must  confess I'm not very used  to binutils or
compiling tools. Though i don't doubt the thread is interesting, I don't
understand most of its content :-)

Btw how should i handle that ?
 - forward the bug to the nasm devs because you think it's not caused by
   binutils ?
 - or wait for someone[1] coming up with a nicer hack in bfd ?

PS: i tested newer versions of nasm and i still have this error.

[1] I don't have the knowledge to fix that myself, sorry :\

--
Edouard Gomez