Re: bug-binutils@gnu.org

    I think it might be best for us to have a separate mailing list
    bug-binutils@gnu.org, with bug-gas@gnu.org and bug-gnu-as@gnu.org as
    aliases.

Certainly!  I am surprised that a separate list was not created years
ago.

      Full spam blocking should be activated for the new mailing
    list.

Paul, could you please do this ASAP and ack to me?