Re: [BUG] Regression in 2.14.90 (relative to 2.13.90)

On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 09:51:16AM -0800, H. J. Lu wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 07:39:58AM +0000, Nick Clifton wrote:
> > Hi Carlo,

> > > What is the status of this Problem Report?
> >
> > Sorry - it has been sidelined whilst I try to get through all of the
> > work that boss has assigned to me.  I think that the last thing that
> > happened was that HJ said that there was a better way to fix the
> > problem, but I am not sure if he implemented it.
> >

> That is the bug we have to live with until SHT_GROUP is used by gcc.
> BTW, I am still waiting for a simple testcase to show the problem
> with gdb.

Who is the one that could provide this code?  It surely isn't me,
I have no idea what is the problem with gdb that is related to this.
But if you give me a detail description of where to find relevant
information then I might try to come up with a test case.

--
Carlo Wood <carlo@alinoe.com>