RE: -gc-sections for elf32-dlx and possible buglette in elf32-target.h

  <mahir>I kiss you!</mahir>

  Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

  I think that's exactly what I needed to know.  The dlx target is really
quite simple, no dynamic linking, no shared objects, no got/plt, just a
simple little embedded target.  I'm going to look at the m68hc11 as a model
and I guess it shouldn't be too hard.

  Many thanks to everyone!

      DaveK