Re: Binutils 2.15

On Feb 6, 2004, at 3:16 PM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:

Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com> writes:

I have taken care of this. All that remains is to link it from the web
site, starting with something minimal like:

+<H3>Bug reports</H3>
+
+There is a bug-tracking system at
+ <a href="http://sources.redhat.com/bugzilla/";>http://sources.redhat.com/ bugzilla/</a>.
+

Cool, there are even bugs in there. Not binutils bugs, perhaps, but still bugs.

I think you should go ahead and put this on the binutils web page.

Do we want bugzilla chatter to go to bug-binutils@gnu.org?  I think it
would be appropriate.

Well, we don't glibc bugzilla stuff to go to bug-binutils. That should go to bug-glibc, I think. I know nothing about bugzilla. If you can restrict it to stuff about binutils, then bug-binutils is fine. If it doesn't work out for some reason, we'll create a new list.

I can do whatever you like (IE make just binutils bug chatter go to the binutils lists), I just need to know what it is (cc'ing all email to a certain list is hardcoded into the perl script that processes new bugs, by adding that list to the cc list of all bugs, and making it non-removable)

Does anybody object to this?

Ian