Re: More Cygwin breakage

"Alexandre Julliard" <julliard@winehq.org> wrote:

> That doesn't mean it shouldn't be fixed. Sure someone will have to do
> that work, but it's much better than hiding the problem by adding
> extra code to Wine.

Just to make you all know: I've found and fixed a bug in dlltool preventing
exporting non-named and forwarded DLL entries.

The patch is attached.

Changelog:
2004-02-22  Dmitry Timoshkov  <dmitry@baikal.ru>

    * dlltool.c (gen_exp_file): Even not named exported entries need a name
    in the Export Name Table in the case case they are forwarded to a name
    in another DLL.

Here is a simplest test case which shows a problem:

--- test.def --
LIBRARY test.dll

EXPORTS
  exported_api=kernel32.GetVersion @1 NONAME

$>dllwrap --def test.def -o test.dll
test.exp(.edata+0x34):fake: undefined reference to `f1'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
dllwrap: gcc exited with status 1

--
Dmitry.