Re: ELF file format

Hi Nick,
   I want to have the size of the .text, .data , .bss
from the object file (.o file) produced by the
assembler.
  I used COSMIC ST7 compiler, Borland compiler to
generate the .o file.
 Then used the size bin utility. It was not accepting
the .o file.
  Neither the objdump utility is accepting the .o
file.

Is the size utility or the objdump will only accept
the .o file generated by the gcc compiler ?

Regards,
Siva