Re: BFD and automake problem

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 09:59:15AM -0000, Stubbs, Andrew wrote:
> > > Am I doing something wrong? Or perhaps I have the wrong version of
> > > something or other?
> >
> > No.  Probably a slightly different automake was used previously.
>
> You mean that the automake 1.4-p6 that generated the file isn't the same
> automake 1.4-p6 available for download on the ftp site. That's slightly
> inconvenient. Any plans to change this?

Yes.  I'm slowly migrating us forward to non-ancient versions of these
tools.  Anyone else who wants to take a whack at it is welcome also :)

The next thing on my list is to update all src users to the new ylwrap
that ships with recent automake; affected are gas, ld, gdb.  The syntax
has changed.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz