Re: Attempt to relocate sections via linker script fails

I solved the previous question.

Sorry, I am a beginner at linker script files.

I discovered that if I specified -T instead of having the linker
automatically recognize the script, the script was no longer ignored
with respect to those sections.

However, now that it pays attention to the script file, it is not
permitting me to base two sections at the same address.  I can understand
why it would not, but I still need both based at zero so that the
PIC features compiled in work correctly.

I will post again later if I cannot figure it out.

Thanks,

Ray