doc bugs with basic-block counting

Hello,
  I've tried to use gprof with basic block counting:

First, I've discovered a typo:
  s/@var{bh-data}/@var{bb-data}/

Second, I tried to use basic-block counting with gcc version 3.2.3
and 3.3.  The gprof docs (CVS version) say that the -a option is
not recognized by new versions of gcc, but that the profiling
routine performs the basic block counting always when -pg is specified.
According to my experience, this is not true: -a no longer works, but
bb counts are not written into gmon.out .
If you know about these problems, it would be nice to document them
in the gprof manual.

Thank you in advance for your help,
	Stepan Kasal