RE: SEGV but no core

well, i thought that this may have something to do with the fact
that this happens only when i am enabling my application to be
demand loaded via dlopen()/dlsym(), not otherwise. so i asked it
here. i am using RedHat Linux AS-2.1 on x86.

BTW, wanted to add that this app. is neither SUID's and works with
regular user previleges in the user's directory.

thanks & regards,
bdutta