Adding new PPC dialect, conflicts w/ Altivec

Hi!

I'm trying to add support for a new PowerPC dialect (the IBM Gekko used in
the Gamecube console) to as and objdump. The new instructions conflict
with the Altivec instructions and I'm currently having trouble making the
disassembler choose Gekko instructions over Altivec. My patch can be seen
at <http://www.helsinki.fi/~ammonton/gekko.patch>, but as far as I can
tell the problem comes from the Altivec instructions having the
PPC_OPCODE_PPC flag set in opcodes/ppc-opc.c. Is this really correct, or
is there something I've overlooked? (The Gekko is a 750-derivative with
added support for paired singles.)

-Anders