Re: HELP: Change the sampling time in gprof

Hi Nick,
       thanks for the reply.

>You did not specify your host environment

I am working on debian linux 2.4.24-1-smp kernal

> So your choices are:
>
>   1. Alter the profil() function in your OS.
>   2. Write your own monstartup() function and find some other way of
> generating the time samples.
>   3. Use a different profiler which may be more suitable

I may not be able to chage the profiler at this stage, so I will go for
the first option. can you tell me how to change the profil() function.is
this the function i have to change in this environment or is there some
thing else i should take care of.thanx in advance
regards,
Ranganath.