Re: Applying a new port to Binutils project

Hi Nick,

How do you prefer to get the new port :
A separate patch for each Binutils sub-directory (bfd, opcodes, gas etc')
or a single patch containing the port's info for the whole Binutils
project ?

Regards,
      Tomer Levi

Software Engineer                                   phone:
+49-8141-35-1378
CompactRISC Development Tools  fax:        +49-8141-35-11-1378
National Semiconductor GmbH         mailto:Tomer.Levi@nsc.com
Livry-Gargan Str. 10                                internet:
http://www.national.com
82256 Fuerstenfeldbruck, Germany

"Nick Clifton" <nickc@redhat.com>
07/05/2004 09:11 PM