Re: Library search path

Kukuk Barbara <barbara.kukuk@siemens.com> writes:

> How must I set the library search path for ld (V2.14) in Eclipse 2.1 CDT
> 1.2?
> Can I use something like C:\project\lib or is it "C:\project\lib" or
> /project/lib?
> My libs are not found if they are not in the standard search path.

Unfortunately, the answer is, "it depends".  If ld is running in a
cygwin environment, then C:\project\lib should work, but depending
upon how the command line is parsed, you might need to double the
backslashes (C:\\project\\lib).  Or, in cygwin, you can use
/cygdrive/c/project/lib.  If ld is running in a mingw environment,
then I think C:\project\lib is correct.

I recommend experimenting.  Or asking Eclipse users.

Ian