Missed updates to users of lang_section_start()

Hi Mark,

  With your recent patch to lang_section_start you missed a couple of
  targets that use this function in their emulation code.
  (Specifically the Alpha64 and the AIX ports).

  I am applying the patch below to fix this problem.  (I assume that
  passing NULL as the segment parameter is OK).

  In the course of checking the fix I found that the 64-bit alpha
  ports were missing a dependency in Makefile.in, so they were not
  being rebuilt when I modified emultempl/alphaelf.em.  This patch
  also takes care of this problem.

Cheers
  Nick

ld/ChangeLog
2004-10-27  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* emultempl/alphaelf.em (alpha_after_parse): Add extra, NULL,
	parameter to invocation of lang_section_start.
	* emultempl/aix.em (_handle_option): Likewise.

	* Makefile.am (eelf64alpha.c, eelf64alpha_fbsd.c,
	eelf64alpha_nbsd.c): Add dependency upon emultempl/alphaelf.em.
	* Makefile.in: Regenerate.