Re: Patch for avr port of binutils [adiw, sbiw, ldd with more functionality]

Hi Nick,

There is actually no testsuite for avr. Sorry!

You could always start one - it would be very helpful.

This task was allready discussed in avr-gcc-list and I think there are some people on the way. If the project has
allready started I will spend some hours..., actually I have to do "my own" testcases for simulavrxx. A lot of work also :-)

So - I have accepted and applied your revised patch.  I updated the
ChangeLog entries slightly so that they now read:

Thanks a lot, especially for your "late changes". Sorry for my mistakes.

Regards,
   Klaus