Re: Testsuite for avr-as

Initial DejaGnu results for the avr target, running the generic gas
tests plus the first avr-specific .d file are:

      === gas Summary ===

# of expected passes    17
# of expected failures     1
# of unresolved testcases  2
../as-new 20041118                     # Thank you, Hans-Peter. :-)

After eliminating errors due to incomplete "regexification" of the new
opcode.d file, gas.log still reports "UNRESOLVED: opcode". No problem,
adding "set verbose 1" elucidates to this extent:

Error/Warning threshold exceeded:  1 0 (max. 1 3)

And "set verbose 3" additionally lists the regex/line pairs tested.
_But_, at no point is the error shown in the log. Is there a known way
to induce DejaGnu to reveal the "Error/Warning" that it claims to have
detected?

Erik

--
 _,-_|\    Erik Christiansen                    Phone: +61 3 9264 3416
/      \   Research & Development Division        Fax: +61 3 9264 3438