Re: PATCH: Tweaks to ARM SymbianOS configuration

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

I think that change is harmless on other platforms, and avoiding additional (already hairy) conditionalization seemed worthwhile. I don't mind parameterizing either the symbols or the section order if people think that's important; it just seemed like undue complication to me.

Fine by me then.

Cool. Thanks for the review!

(Sadly, however, I don't think you're able to approve my patch...)

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC