Re: Build fails in makeinfo

Hi Aaron,

It seems that the real trouble is in my makeinfo, not in chew.  makeinfo should be
able to accomidate Windows line endings when it is built on Windows.

Well ideally it should cope with them anywhere, not just when built on Windows.

I'm a little curious why I am suddenly having this problem now, when I
didn't have it before.

Have you changed something about your build environment ? Are you using a networked drive or a different file system ?

I assume for now though that you are not asking for Danny's patch to be applied to the sources ?

Cheers
  Nick