Re: synchronise include/elf/dwarf.h with GCC

Why are you deleting the value for LANG_CHILL ?  It may not be an
official value, but it could still be used in some sources somewhere.

I should add that I wasn't explicitly deleting LANG_CHILL, but removing it to bring it in sync with GCC's dwarf2.h. I didn't think there was much point keeping it if GCC wasn't producing it.

Cheers, Ben