Re: PE32+ Format!

On 15:56 Mon 11 Apr     , Aaron W. LaFramboise wrote:
> The same PECOFF specification that documents the PE format presently
> supported by binutils also specifies PE32+.  In each place where PE32 is
> described, changes for PE32+ are also described, making it particularly
> easy to use the specification as a guide for creating a PE32+ port based
> on the existing binutils PE support.

Exactly!

> I think it would be lots of fun to do, and fairly easy too, but I'm so
> bogged down with silly schoolwork and extracurricular projects presently
> that I can't--in good faith--volunteer to help with this.

I wouldn't call it fun :)
The problem is that I don't know anything about the binutils code. It'll
take some weeks until I understand what to do...However I'll try it.
Damn M$!

Uli
--
PGP key:     http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x66BE0B18
fingerprint: 6530 B562 5234 9326 CDAE  5D7D 73F1 CDFD 66BE 0B18