Re: [patch] adjust libgloss addresses for 64-bit

>  Of course it is zero-extended.  Otherwise it would be a different one;
> actually in the CKSEG0 space rather than XKUSEG.  If you want the former,
> what's wrong with 0xffffffff80000000? -- please keep in mind we are
> talking about 64-bit addressing.

Hrm. Good point. This thread was mostly because of unpredictable errors
from the assembler in crt0.S. The "location" that crt0 is trying to load
is "K0BASE" which is likely CKSEG0, and yes, I have sign extended the
constant used in the patch that started this thread :)

(personally I think if we want to load a constant into a register using
a macro we should use li, not la).

-eric