RE: excessive stab information

----Original Message----

  Perhaps you can take care of this in your build system: use a string of
"-include" options on the gcc command line, to make sure that your standard
set of system headers is included right at the very start of each
compilation unit and in the same order, and allow the
multiple-include-guards to take care of any duplication in explicit #include
statements in the source.

    cheers,
      DaveK