Re: support more sh targets in top level configure

Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org> wrote:
> ah, i was not aware of this ... what else is shared between the projects at
> the top level ?  is there a README i missed that outlines this or is it just
> some common knowledge :)

Ah, I completely forget where this knowledge came from to me :-)
I'm not sure about the complete lists, though it's shared also
between the projects in src repository of sourceware.org.
Your patch added libgcj, newlib and libgross to noconfigdirs
as default and skiped gprof on some hosts for more sh targets.
It'll affect gcc, binutils and newlib in theory.

Regards,
	kaz