Re: Second ping - Thumb-2 assembler

Hi Zack,

Last week I sent a query asking what still needed to be done before
the Thumb-2 assembler patches could be applied to binutils mainline:

but there has been no word since then. How shall we proceed?

Sorry - my bad - I have been swamped with work again. Anyway - please proceed by checking in the entire patch in one go, as you proposed. Plus to answer your questions - no there are no objections to the design you have used and no there are no other(*) outstanding issues.

Cheers
  Nick

(*) Apart from the feature mentioned by Daniel with which you have already dealt.