Re: PATCH: Don't allow ia64 unwind section to point to section in different files

  >> BTW: I still don't quite understand what's makes this part unique
  >> to the Linux kernel.  Wouldn't this problem potentially occur
  >> whenever linking objects which define a symbol both in weak and
  >> strong form?

  HJ> It is not unique to kernel. We just didn't notice it before.

OK, thanks for the clarification.  I'm really happy we have Harish's
unwind-checker script integrated into the normal Linux-kernel
build-process.  Without that, it would have taken much longer to find
the culprit.

Thanks for all the help, HJ, Jim, and Jan!

	--david