Re: Toolchain for ESS chips

Hi IM,

I am wondering if there is a gcc toolchain available for ESS chips.

I do not think so. Who makes these "ESS chips" ? Are they a variant of an already existing processor type ?

I am sorry if this is not the right mail list for the question.

Probably the best place to ask this question is on the gcc mailing list:

gcc@gcc.gnu.org

Cheers
  Nick