Re: Possible problem installin binutils 2.16.1

Hi Angel,

I'm trying to install (only for me) binutils 2.16.1 on a PowerPC.

Everything seems fine to me, except for the following lines:

FAIL: ELF weak func first DSO
FAIL: ELF weak func last DSO
FAIL: ELF weak data first DSO
FAIL: ELF weak data last DSO
FAIL: ELF weak data first DSO common
FAIL: ELF weak data last DSO common

What is bothering me is if these failures are fatal,

They are not. In fact the version of this test in the mainline CVS sources is disabled for PowerPC targets since it is known not to work and not to be a problem.

Cheers
  Nick