Re: Patch for Haiku OS.

Hi Andrew,

What do I have to do now to get this patch committed?

A couple of things please:

* Produce a patch against the current binutils sources in the mainline of the CVS repository, not the 2.15 sources. (The patch will not be applied to the 2.15 branch, nor the 2.16 branch).

* Do not include patches to generated files (eg all the configure files) but do include patches to the files that are used to generate these files (ie all the configure.in files).

* Only include files that are part of the binutils project. Ie please do not include patches to the top level configure files, including the lt* files.

* Please create ChangeLog entries for the files that you are patching. Note - these entries should be included in your patch submission as plain text, not as part of the patch diffs.

* Please make sure that when you are adding entries to the architecture tables in the various configure files that you maintain the alpha- sorting of those tables.

If you do all of these things I will be able to review your patch, and I hope, commit it.

Cheers
  Nick