Re: Unsupported relocs on Alpha, Was: BFD 2.16.1 "assertion failure"and "internal error"

Hi Daniel,

If you recall, the two unsupported Alpha relocs were:

+     case ALPHA_R_GPRELHIGH:
+     case ALPHA_R_GPRELLOW:

Unfortunately, both g++ and DEC C++ will generate those reloc types (though I don't think I've ever seen a C compiler do so),

Ah - please can you post a *small* testcase which does this. Preferably for gcc but failing that for g++. (I do not have access to a DEC C++ compiler). Can you also include the command line used to compile the testcase and details of the gcc/g++ that you used to recreate the bug. (ie What version of gcc ? How was it configured ? Did it have any patches applied ?)

Cheers
  Nick